New podcast for you.
Always be learning!
Check out this one-
From this episode:
In this Indie Talk, Chris and Nick talk about the diminishing effects of caffeine during the creative flow state, when and if artists should play the race/gender/sex/nationality card, and how facial recognition company Kairos and production company Legendary Pictures aim to make better films using advanced AI. Enjoy!
- Legendary Pictures and AI screenings (article)
- Kairos (AI company)
- This Person Does not Exist.com
- Life is Elsewhere by Milan Kundera (book)
- SWIFT Summit
- Listen+Subscribe+Rate = Love
Questions or Comments? Reach out to us at email@example.com or on social and the web at https://linktr.ee/BonsaiCreative
- Love Indie Film? Love the MAKE IT Podcast? Become a True Fan!
MAKE IT is a weekly conversation with independent film creatives that help aspiring professionals in Film get where they’re going faster by dissecting the advice, knowledge, and insights of professional creatives in the film industry. – More HERE