It is SO tough to keep your spirits lifted during this holiday Season, ESPECIALLY since everywhere you look is a reminder of the anxiety surrounding us and our loved ones. But sometimes we need a refresher course and cannot make ourselves log onto the CDC website again, knowing it’ll really dampen our groove. So, this is the perfect vid to share with family to remind them that you love them AND that you want to give them a smile!
Are you looking for nostalgia style COVID safety merch?
Drive-Ins Currently Screening “COVID–19 Etiquette”:
- 1. Mission Tiki Drive-In; Montclair, CA
- 2. Van Buren Drive-In; Riverside, CA
- 3. Rubidoux Drive-In; Riverside, CA
- 4. South Bay Drive-In; San Diego, CA
- 5. Starlite Drive-In; Atlanta, GA
- 6. The Chinook Drive-In; Cheyenne, WY
- 7. Redwood Drive-In; West Valley City, UT
- 8. Reel Big Flix Pop-Up Drive-In; Albuquerque, NM
- 9. Hathaway’s Drive-In; North Hoosick, NY (season just ended)
- 10. James Campbell High School; Oahu, HI (new pop-up, set to start in early 2021)
PSA Filmmaker: Amanda Kari McHugh is a photographer and documentary filmmaker based out of Los Angeles, and New York. Her work has been featured in The Hollywood Reporter, Time Out New York, Lecturas (print), Vice, Brooklyn Eagle, and more. Her feature-length documentary The Family Tree is currently being workshopped with Sundance Collab. Other credits include: I Know Catherine, the Log Lady (associate producer), Pivot docuseries Life Line Booth (producer), Slice the Series (producer), Radio Silence music video (co-director). She has written for publications covering large-scale events such as Sundance, Desert Hearts, and Art Basel Miami, and is the owner/operator of What Now? Productions which focuses on non-fiction content creation. www.mandakmedia.com